Clipping/Flashing

Hi everyone! First post in this section as we’re now exploring our (Rhino) work in Enscape!

However, some of our models, (note, not all*) are “clipping” and suffering quite extreme flashing - during movement (see screenshots trying to capture the effect)

This is occurring w/.:

Plugin ver.2.3.18192.1451

Enscape ver. 2.3.1.0-ga0c6c69

*by no means our largest/most-complicated models - so we’re investigating their differences now and I will report back if we find anything.

Try to re scale your models in meters and in right proportions

We always work in millimetres. Could you please elaborate on “right proportions”?

ok check if in your MM project, ceiling height is correctly express in MM, for example 2.70M–> 2700 mm if not, try to scale it.

ah another check.

you might check if you’re far from the origin. if not, move all your object to 0.0.0, close enscape and restart it

@snowyweston Have you already sent in feedback to our support team? Could be a conflict with your graphics drivers or something else visible in the log files.

No not yet - because of the fact we’re not seeing consistently across files I thought first to investigate what we might doing wrong - I plan to revisit this late today/this week so will report back.

Log files would provide us with some valuable information.

@snowyweston , is this problem of yours still persisting? :wink: If yes, then the mentioned feedback report would be rather helpful. Otherwise I would resolve this thread. :slight_smile:

Apologies Demian, I’m not sure, none of our Rhino folk have fallen for Enscape and have returned to their V-Ray ways.

That fixed the same problem for me. Thanks for your support.