Crashing with recent update

The recent update has made it impossible for me to render in ultra HD and ultra quality. In the previous versions, I was able to render in high resolution with no issue but currently, the software exits when I click the render button and crashes. I was wondering if anyone else had that issue. I have no other programs open and it seems the only change was updating the Enscape version.

Welcome to our forum. In this case, please kindly send in a feedback report as described here.

I strongly suspect that you have an RTX card in your machine? Should that be the case, you will probably have to disable RTX for the time being via General Settings → Performance → RTX Raytracing. It’s due to a out - of - memory problem, but we’re also working hard on implementing further memory management optimizations to resolve this. The log files will give us the exact information though.

Still, having RTX enabled and exporting a Ultra HD resolution rendering for example, plus Rendering Quality set to Ultra can in general just be an overload for the memory (VRAM) of your card.