Hi community,
I have been testing the new Denoiser RE yesterday and it is pretty awesome, but it seems that you can only denoise the final beauty but not its AOVs.
The thing is that I want to be able to manipulate a lot inside of Nuke, so that I need the AOVs (reflection; lighting, lightselects…) to be denoised themselfe so that I can rebuild the denoised beauty in comp.
Am I just not getting it? I mean with the Type attribute set to ‘Denoise render elements seperately’ vray is denoising each AOV, so why should it not be possible to also store these denoised AOVs?
Hope there is a simple answere to this issue ![]()
Saving denoised versions of V-Ray render elements is not possible at the moment. We are working to add this functionality for one of the next service pack releases.
Okay thank you.
That will be a great addition ![]()