Enscape 4.1.0 not showing up as an active tool option

I have deleted-cleaned-reinstalled Enscape and restarted my computer several times trying to get the Enscape4.1.0 plug-in to show up in sketchup2022 and 2023. The Rhino version was running as It should have been. I am running Win 11 with 32 GB of memory, so there shouldn’t be a problem but I can’t seem to get past the setup to begin using Enscape. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! :frowning:

Hi @Zed_1 and welcome to our Forum.

In the first instance you can try to re-install Enscape once more this time also making sure to remove any prior leftover files:

  1. Close all programs
  2. Navigate to Add/Remove programs in Windows.
  3. Uninstall Enscape by using the ‘Uninstall’ button
  4. Following the completion of the uninstall, please delete the following directories using Windows File Explorer:
  5. C:\Users<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Enscape
  6. C:\Users<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Enscape
  7. C:\Users<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape
  8. C:\Users<YOUR_USERNAME>\Documents\Enscape

Afterward ideally restart your machine and try to run our installer once again.

In case the above does not make any difference and Enscape 4.1 is still not available in SketchUp, please definitely reach out to our dedicated technical support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation in this regard.