Enscape Batch Render Issues with Sketchup

Hi guys,

I’m hoping you can help me resolve this issue with Enscape’s new “Batch render” option. When I just tried it for the first time, all of the settings that each individual SKP scene had applied to it (ie: different layers turned on / off for different views) were not applied. Instead, it used only the settings of the scene I had open when I clicked batch render. My section views were also made without the ‘section cut’ so I could not see into my space at all.

Using version 2.6.2

Thanks!

@Tom_G welcome to our forum! :slight_smile:

Definitely acquire our latest version 2.7.2 in which these settings should be taken into account:

How can I make sure that my Enscape is up to date?

If that doesn’t help, please get back to me kindly. :slight_smile:

it sorta works! Same issue (as a while ago) when the view angle snaps back a bit. The batch rendering is working better and respects layer visibility per scene, however I think Section cut views simply need to be done individually since the ‘cut’ plane gets eliminated.

any ideas?