Glass and other material appearance errors in Enscape-Setup-2.3.2.1147

Some materials, particularly glass ‘by category’ materials do not display properly in new preview version.

please give more details :slight_smile:

Same here. Latest preview version 2.3.2.1147 with Revit 2019. For some reason only windows and doors with glass are not transparent, but curtain walls and railings are normal as shown in the image below. All four types have the same glass material. I have tried with different types of glass materials as well. Whether the materials are “by category” or applied directly dosen’t matter. Downgrading to preview version 2.3.2.872 or latest stable version 2.3.2.4 resolves the problem.


syG4zqw.jpg

@nikohansen @ashleykirk I can’t reproduce it with my projects in Revit 2019. Is it happening in the Revit standard projects as well?

I would appreciate if you could share your project file with us via PM or a mail to .

I’m sorry. I was wrong about the “by category”-issue. This actually is the problem. It’s not the glass it self that’s causing the issue it’s the framing material around the glass in windows and doors that’s causing this. If this is set to material by category the glass won’t be transparent. If the framing/panel is set to a specific material, no matter what, the glass is as it should be. It can even be the same material that is used for “by category” in object styles in Revit.

If a door for example has both framing/panels and mouldings the problem occurs if either one of these are set to “by material”.

I’ve sent a sample file to support@enscape3d.com.

Thanks for sharing the project file. Our developers can reproduce it and are checking the issue.

@ashleykirk @nikohansen Fixed in 2.3.3.1375-gc355009

Thanks again for the repro case