Housing project

Hi All

These renders are from a sketch project with row-houses we have been working on :slight_smile: Everything is 3d, straight from enscape :slight_smile: they were done quickly, modelled, designed and rendered in just one day.

Fantastic! Is it SketchUp? If so, may I ask where do you buy/get your vegetation, cars and people? Thank you!

Brilliant! Awesome work :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

I get my things from many different places, and over time i’ve made a lot myself as well :slight_smile: the trees are a combination of stuff i’ve made with Speedtree, some converted evermotion-models (archmodels), and some from 3d-warehouse… a good place to start would be here:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/user.html?id=u1b0725f7-8f0c-4414-95bb-ae1578b8a7f1&nav=collections

What technique are you using to achieve tall and short grasses?

Is the ground plane an Enscape procedural grass?

Are the tall grasses also procedural?

Looks great.

Matt

:thumbsup:

Hi @Herbo

Great admire of the level of realism you pull out of enscape.

My I ask how much is done in post? - not easy answer I know.

Jorgensen

Thank you very much :slight_smile: actually there isn’t much post production involved. everything is modelled in 3d, and post is only color tweaking, sharpening and lightening of certain objects (especially greenery). I’ve attached the raw render straigt from enscape as a comparison :slight_smile:

i can recommend using the NIK collection plugins for photoshop for fast adjustments of renders. I use it all the time! a great little cheat :wink:

This is the render without any post (straight from enscape):

And this is the final image after 10 minuttes of tweaking:

Thanks @Herbo

It’s really little you do in post, but the the small adjustments does have impact.

Thanks for sharing .

Jorgensen

What are you using for your long grasses? Is everything green from RPC?

@medmonds I think he uses Skatter for SketchUp for the vegetation.

As @Jonathan_Knoefel said, i’m using the plugin “skatter” for sketchup to do the placing of tall grass (and a lot of other stuff!). the model i’m scattering is found on 3d warehouse, but modified heavily by me, to keep performance good :slight_smile:

Sometimes a client is a bit more conservative than usual, and in this case he changed his mind on the design, and wanted us to do some totally standardized, traditional buildings instead… And i had to do the renderings :wink:

that was a shame.

the first suggestion was really cool.

Jorgensen