Studies, cars and home

project I found on archdaily.

3d made in sketchup

Nice renderings! The Grass looks fantastic… alongside I really like the way the car reflects its surroundings. :slight_smile:

Thanks ?

Niiiiice. How did you do the grass? And where are the trees from!?

Realistic foliage is something I’ve struggled with in Enscape.

Thanks,

All enscape

What even the grass? My enscape grass never looks like that! haha

How though??

O que outras pessoas estĂŁo dizendo

yes, I used some techniques and textures

really nice..what RTx did you use sir?

Love the shadow.. :thumbup:

thanks, my video card is a RTX 2070

So are these “techniques” something you’re going to remain coy about, or are you going to share them?

O que outras pessoas estĂŁo dizendo

haha

In front of the house, I just modeled the terrain with sandbox and used a grass texture.

In the garage I used a texture for the ground and created a plan for the grass by joining the two :wink:

A grass texture takes the realism a long way. Anything but a plane color. I often use an image of some grass and scale it up a lot. It’s not about seeing the grass correctly on the used picture, it’s just about getting the irregularities in color that make it look natural.

Something like this works just fine. You don’t have to worry about resolution too much.

Grass is so beautiful, which map did you use to weed in this project? can you share more :wink: