I am unable to view my Sketchup Model in Enscape

I have created a model entirely in Sketchup, then once I’ve started Enscape it is completely empty, I’ve tried scaling it and more but nothing seems to be working, what can I do that can quickly sort this out?

Welcome to our forum. I’m sorry to hear about that.

In this case, is there any chance you could send over the project? If that is not possible, please share a screenshot of the model in SketchUp, right next to Enscape where we can see that it’s missing. Thank you in advance!

Same problem, no display in Enscape

Welcome to our forum! Can you briefly share the scene with me? :slight_smile: If that is possible? Wetransfer.com for example can be used for the upload.

Hello !

Thank you for this forum.

I have exactly the same issue : when I open enscape in my sketchup model, nothing appears…

I’m using Sketchup 2018 and Enscape last version (downloaded today).

Here is a screenshot :

And here is my skp file : https://we.tl/t-vlnp2BsSWl

I’ve read that it may be a problem with my graphic card ? I have a GTX860M.

Do you have any solution ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

I’m brand new into Enscape and I would like to try it !

Camille

Just fixed it !

It was a problem with my graphic card indeed.

I forced the Intel Graphic card to disable so I can go with the “real” graphic card.

If this could help anyone, I follow the enscape help to the last step (disable the Intel card) : https://enscape3d.com/community/blog/knowledgebase/multi-gpu-issues/?utm_source=product&utm_medium=help

Cheers !

Ah perfect! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that.

same problem, no display in enscape. what should I do?

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away, kindly check if your system meets our requirements in the first place which are detailed here.

If that is the case then please also check out the following article as shared in the previous reply from the user:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/blog/knowledgebase/multi-gpu-issues/?utm_source=product&utm_medium=help

Especially in case you may have an Intel graphics chip on-board next to a dedicated graphics card from NVIDIA/AMD.

Should the above still not help then please simply submit a support report as detailed here and we will look into this further in detail.

Thank you in advance!