Liveupdate Crashing Rhino whenever layer is switched off

Hi I updated Enscape to version 3.5.3+117852 and functionality has changed that is driving me insane.

I need to toggle the visibility of Rhino layers with lots of geometry when I have Enscape open. In previous Enscape versions, Enscape would live update once and all the geometry on that layer would be on or off. Now in 3.5.3, enscape live updates for each individual piece of geometry being added or removed from the scene. So, it removes one pieces of geometry, updates the view, removes the second piece of geometry, updates the view… With thousands of pieces geometry, this process can take hours. I try and close Enscape to abort the process and Rhino crashes.

I’m not sure why this change was made but it is killing my enscape workflow and requiring me to close and relaunch enscape whenever I toggle layer visibility. What is the workaround and when will this be fixed?

Thank you.

@MHO_1 , welcome to our Forum.

Please make sure to update your Enscape to 3.5.5 found here, which should tackle this specific behavior.

In case you still experience any issues thereafter, definitely also submit a feedback report including logs as detailed here so that we troubleshoot any additional problems, allowing us to forward your log files/machine information and so forth to our developers directly for analysis if required.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

Updating to v3.5.5 fixes the issue - thank you!