Currently using Enscape version 3.5.0 with Rhino 7 (7.29.23107.03001).
While running enscape eventhough I turned live update off every time I change a thing on rhino there is long delay where on the command window you can see all those process happening in the background (see screenshot). That list happened when changing one single object to a different layer.
Thank you for the report @Jason.K , we’re aware of this behavior which will be resolved with an upcoming hotfix update soon. It’s not ideal of course but until then you should not run into this problem using our previous release Enscape 3.4.4.
Said hotfix will be coming in less than a week. And if anything else comes up in the meantime please let me know!
Yes, this is a very real and unfortunate problem. How is that fix coming along? GI and lighting are so much better in 3.5 it’s equally unfortunate to have to use 3.4 again.
You can be assured that our developers are currently working on a solution - Once there’ll be more news I can share I will do so right away too, likely in this thread.
Enscape 3.5.1 has been released and the problem is still there. 3.5.1 is still unusable with rhino
Enscape 3.5.2 has been released and the problem is still there. 3.5.2+112393 is unusable with rhino
Rhino viewport runs at around 2fps while Enscape is running. When Enscape is closed, the same view is fast >60fps. (i9-12900k, RTXA4000, both under 15% utilization while panning)

