Mac Eval and Lighting

Greetings…

I am new to the product and evaluating on a Mac (M1 Pro, Sequoia 15.1.1) with SketchUp Pro 2024. After going through the tutorial I went to add some new lighting fixtures. I can add the fixture object in SketchUp and define properties but the fixture does not show up in Enscape. The fixtures that came with the tutorial show up fine, and I can copy/paste those and they show up as well. I’ve tried linear, spot, sphere with no luck. I’ve tried spot with and without IES files.

I do only have 16g memory, and I know the recommended is 32g, but it seems like this would impact lighting already in the model as well.

FWIW, I’m about to upgrade to the M4 Pro, please advise on compatibility there as well. I assume there will be no issues?

Thanks!

Hi @lumationllc and welcome to our Forum. As your machine should generally be supported by Enscape please also make sure to forward this behavior to our dedicated support team via either the help center or ideally via a support report as detailed here. We will then be able to investigate the cause behind this further and/or forward it to our developers for review.

Also, while the M4 Pro is not yet officially supported by Enscape (as per our requirements here) we do plan an adding support soon. You can stay tuned for any further version being published as the release notes will then make it clear as well whether said M4 (Pro) support has been implemented yet or not.

Thank you as well in advance for your cooperation here.

Thanks Demian, I have sent in a support request.