Morning day_coffee

Good morning day..

Would you like to have a cup of coffee? with enscape 3.0..^^..

Wish you a good day.. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:

This design is awesome,The reddish brown brick wall can be used with better quality textures, and you can get better rendering effects

thank you like it..i am trying to use displacement…not effective yet with it.. :frowning: :expressionless:

up day..thank you your coment.. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It’s the weekend in my time zone,and My personal computer does not have ensacpe installed.I can share with you some material settings to help you get a better rendering effect, please wait until working day :slight_smile:

I tried two height textures and got different results, chose a high-definition texture and added some light sources to make the texture rendering better.I recommend this website, you can find good textures.

https://www.sketchuptextureclub.com




Trong khi đó, bạn sẽ không gặp phải khó khăn gì.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:..thank you..i hace changed the documentation image and followed your intruction.. :slight_smile:

Make sure your height texture is like this

Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It’s just great, very cozy, and I love how all the colors and furniture blend together. I’m sure you can definitely come in in the morning for a coffee and get in the mood for the whole day in this cafe.

oh.. :slight_smile: ..thank you like it..a great comment.. <3