Multiples mapping channels on Displacement

I have an issue where I need two different UV mapping channels for Displacement.

I have a Displacement in Rhino applied to a surface, and I want to use two channels to have two different displacement textures. I used a Leyered to blend the two displacement maps, but they have two different channels.
This works very well inside the Native V-Ray inside Rhino, but not with Vantage.

Any response to this issue? Is there a workaround?

How different are the two uv channels ? Maybe you can use just one and utilize the repeat/offset u/v options to place the second texture where you want it ? Can’t think of another workaround.

Greetings,

Vladimir Nedev

Channel 1 is a custom channel
Channel 2 is a plane channel

This works if I use the same approach, for example, the diffuse layer.
But it is not working if I use this on the Displacement geometry modifier (not sure what the name is in Rhino)
So, I believe the issue is the Displacement

Yes, it works for the diffuse layer because we support multiple uv channels for textures connected there. However this is not the case for displacement and the only work around I can think of is to use one uv channel with different uv offset/repeat.

Greetings,

Vladimir Nedev