New build needed for offical vray 3.0 release?

Just installed the official release of vray 3.0 and am getting Phoenix errors. Same ones when first testing the beta before getting a nightly build of Phoenix that worked with 3.0 beta.

Also seems like I lost access to the nightly builds so I can’t tell if maybe there is a new build already or not.

what is the name of the archive file?

Sorted it all out.

I was using phoenixFD_adv_21010_max2014_vray_30_x64_23642 with the latest beta of vray 3.0 and it was working. When I installed the official vray 3.0 release Phoenix stopped working.

I just installed phoenixFD_adv_21010_max2014_vray_30_x64_24168 and it seems to be working so far.

Never lost access to the nightly builds, just user error -:\

Will there be a official Phoenix version wich is compatible with vray 3.0 soon? if not would it be possible to have access to the nightly’s maybe?

We are working on Official Phoenix with support for 3.0 but it could take some time before releasing it.
Until then the only solution would be to use a Nightly Build - if you haven’t got access to the Nightly section please send a request to support@chaosgroup.com