The denoiser is not applied to my final render on the latest build 3.3.1.
Is there anything I need to do now to get the denoiser baked into the image? I didn’t have to do anything in the previous build. ]
Denoiser is on! and no denoiser
The denoiser is not applied to my final render on the latest build 3.3.1.
Is there anything I need to do now to get the denoiser baked into the image? I didn’t have to do anything in the previous build. ]
Denoiser is on! and no denoiser
Which denoiser are you using and what is your GPU?
Is the “only final pass” option enabled?
Are you rendering from a file loaded in Vantage or through Live Link?
Which build did you previously use, where it worked, was it 3.3.0?
I tried both Intel and Nvidia. I have two Nvidia RTX A6000
Yes, only the final pass is enabled
I’m rendering a file loaded through Live Link
I was using version 3.3.0. I had to go back to it, since the denoiser is not working in the new version
I found the bug. It exists only in 3.3.1 and only when using the Intel denoiser with “only final pass”. Any prior or future version will not have this bug. If you need to use 3.3.1, the workaround is to disable “only final pass” or use Optix.
Same problem here. I’m using the same project file, and rendering on 3.3.1 with intel denoiser causing high grainy image. And also the bump map is also making problem, the result is like using very high value bump map.
Same for me with denoise problem…
I don’t know how you guys do it, but with each new version something stops working for me and i have to roll back one or two versions back to where everything worked.
I found the bug. It exists only in 3.3.1 and only when using the Intel denoiser with “only final pass”. Any prior or future version will not have this bug. If you need to use 3.3.1, the workaround is to disable “only final pass” or use Optix.
I already posted the solution and which versions work (will work).
has this issue been resolved?
Nikola has to confirm it, but I think the issue is fixed for the upcoming Vantage Update/hotfix.
Ok… I’ll have to revert back to 3.3.0 for now since it’s affecting my images for a deadline this week.
Vincent Jaramillo
Arch Visualization
San Francisco
415.627.8410
yes, only 3.3.1 is affected and 3.4.0 should be fine when we released it end of this month.
How does this not warrant a hotfix for 3.3.1? Seems like a big enough issue that should be addressed immediately after release. Intel denoise is really the only high-quality option for production and enabling “only final pass” significantly improves render time. It makes the latest release irrelevant for most.