No rendering status indication?

Hi,

This is my first post so bear with me.
I don’t se any rendering status or progress indicator when using RT-engine or normal R. The “status field” only shows “Render time: %rendertime | V-ray version: %vraycore”. Where can I see how far my render has come and how much time is remaining until the render is finished? Am I missing something basic/obvious here? The progress windows doesn’t say and neither does the stamp variables window.

I’m on a MacBook Pro, Mavericks, Sketchup 2014 and Vray 2.00.02

Hi
Unfortunately, V-Ray for Sketchup doesn’t provide that information yet.

Thank you for your reply.
So are you also saying that there’s no way of telling when the render is finished?

So are you also saying that there’s no way of telling when the render is finished?
Right now in V-Ray 2.0 for Sketchup there is no way to estimate the render time. However in the progress window you will see a bar with the render progress. In the production render it will done at 100%. In RT the render never done, V-Ray will keep refining the scene from time to time until you stop it. However, we can setup a time limit in the RT option, then RT will done after it reached that time. You will see in the progress windows when RT done.

Ok, many thanks for clearing that up!