A presentation mode (say for an exhibition / architectural / product design) removes all collaboration and technical choices and merely presents a ‘virtual environment’ without:
fly mode
settings
perspective
collaboration/
top-bar (div)
(possibly with hotspots akin to the virtual tour)
keep up the excellent work.
Submitted on AHA Ideas by pils schouler (ENSCAPE-I-1643).
Thanks for submitting this Idea!
Your described use cases sound like they could also be solved with the Panorama Tours we are providing in Chaos Cloud. Did you already have the chance to test them?
Submitted on AHA Ideas.
Hello Joachim
Correct me if I’m wrong but ‘panoramas’ are 360 images of renders with the added functionality of ‘hotspots’ to move from one pano to another. within each pano one can ‘rotate’.
If the above understanding is incorrect, please do enlighten me.
A presentation mode, would be within the “3d render” enscape environment (exe/web).
“trapped” by “walk mode” (inability to fly through walls)
with no further functionality (unnecessary for viewers).
hotspots would be for:
- quick movement from one section (of a singular room, say an exhibition)
- For further information (text and image?)
The example I have is of an art exhibition, in one room (though it could be split to downstairs and upstairs).
I imagine being able to wander around and be given further info on each artwork, then popping upstairs.
Needless to say, this functionality would be extremely useful for product analysis / architectural detailing / showcasing.
Am I missing something, or does the above make sense?
kindest
pils
ps. see initial attempt here: https://cloud.chaos.com/collaboration/n/PEwXxQkqoBRdaJCGBocQdD/present
Submitted on AHA Ideas by pils schouler.
haha, sounds, and looks, extremely promising. v.impressed. will check it all out.
thank you.
Submitted on AHA Ideas by pils schouler.
AHA Ideas status: Declined.
Set during AHA Ideas to Discourse migration.