Production render in IPR mode

You’re the man :wink:

If I was Spock I would say the logic of that is questionable, given that you are upgrading to 2016 now. :slight_smile:

Well we never update to the latest release for stability reasons, I see a hundred of messages saying 2017 is broken and corrupt, it was the same for 2016 last year but they had time to iron bugs out with SPs, both for AD as all the plugins manufacturers.
So we might go 2017 next year or keep 2016 for a few years and switch to 2017-2018 once 2019 is out :-p

Okay I honestly didn’t know that it was AD that is responsible for making it work. At least they seem to have delivered in that regard. In all other regards my sentence stands as is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, only after we and the Corona guys gave them parts of the source code for V-Ray RT and Corona IPR respectively, because they didn’t know how to make some things work…

Best regards,
Vlado

Jesus, they are really not worth running that software dev :slight_smile:

When do you take over 3Dsmax Vlado? :stuck_out_tongue:

++1 :slight_smile:

Sadly don’t think we’ll ever see it happening!!

Can I share this quote on facebook? :twisted:

-Eugenio

huajajajjajaajaja csm!!!

Only if you don’t want the Chaosgroup guys to help Autodesk with their software, personally I would prefer if they had Vlado as lead Developer for Max but then he would be too busy and would not get a chance to work on Vray ;(

Cheers.

Depends if he (likes to) sleep(s) more than 3h a night :stuck_out_tongue:

Please, I just install max 2017 with nightlie build of Vray for max 2017 (i can see latest stable build from 9/20), but I dont have IPR refresh button in VFB :frowning:

What I have to do?

It’s only in the “nightly” builds not the “stable” ones.

Best regards,
Vlado

And how I can download them? I wrote to support but they tell me about stable only. Can I get access to these?

Would you please let me know the ticket number from the communication with the Support Team?

Of course, its 365932.

Hi - I was just curious if IPR in the nightlies works with 2016 and prior yet?

Cheers,
Daniel

Not yet, but we’ll get there very soon.

Best regards,
Vlado

Great! Thank you for the update, looking forward to it.

Daniel

Thank you for access.

Looking forward for new SP, it will be great! :slight_smile: