Questions on Camera Viewport Sync for Chaos Vantage Live‑Link

When Chaos Vantage Live‑Link first starts and the live connection is established, all V‑Ray Physical Camera viewports fail to refresh and sync in real time. Every viewport requires a manual double‑click to update. This behavior lacks smart automation. Is this a known limitation or a bug?

Do you mean the thumbnail images in the Vantage camera lister? Those only update once you switch to the respective camera because you need to render the scene from this camera’s perspective to update the image.

Yes, that is exactly what I am referring to.
I understand that each thumbnail needs rendering from its own camera perspective. However, when Live‑Link is active, I hope these thumbnails can get updated in the background automatically, without me having to manually switch to each camera viewport one‑by‑one.
Currently I have to double‑click every viewport manually to trigger rendering and thumbnail refresh. It would be great if this could be improved in future releases.

For feature/improvement requests please open a new topic here: