Vantage and SketchUp Live Link problem with camera updates

Hi guys,

When we’re using SketchUp with Chaos’ Live Link, and we hide/show objects manually on SketchUp, Vantage’s screen updates correctly.

However, if I have two SketchUp cameras where an object is visible only in one of them, Vantage doesn’t show/hide correctly the object when I switch between both SketchUp cameras.

Example:
- I have a simple scene with a box and a sphere and two SketchUp cameras
- In the SketchUp camera 01 both objects are visible and in the camera 02 only the box is visible
- When I switch from camera 01 to camera 02 the sphere will be hidden in SketchUp but it is still visible in the Chaos Vantage viewport

This sounds like an issue with V-Ray for SketchUp itself.
Have you tried this with V-Ray CPU/GPU interactive rendering ?

Greetings,
Vladimir Nedev

Hi, Vladimir!

I just tried it here and yes, the same problem occurs with V-Ray interactive rendering.