VFB history images suddenly disappeared

Hi,

I’ve been rendering an image and right after it finished, most of the VFB history images disappeared. I can see that the files are still on my disk. 33 of them to be exact. The MB limit is not the problem since all 33 images in the folder amount to 4.07 GB and my limit is set at 10 GB. Please see screenshots below.

Update! I feel kind of stupid now, haha. It turns out that I’ve used the search bar at the top so some of the images were excluded. :sweat_smile: Please ignore.

I do that all the time with the layer /scene explorer…type in a letter or two to locate something…then minutes later wonder where all my stuff has gone :stuck_out_tongue:
Chaos should give out cool branded ‘User Error’ badges I think.
I would have a pile of them by now! :slight_smile: