White flat ground?

In some situations I would like to export images with a background that has a skies and a white ground.

But if I select horizon > preset > white ground - the ground is not white and not flat.

Would it be possible to get rid of the black ground?

Thanks

Jorgensen

The perception of white depends on the exposure. The white ground has an albedo of 0.8 which is pretty white surface. You can only get whiter with snow or similar materials which do not occur often in architecture. A custom solution would be to author your own skybox, you can then tune the brightness how you want.

I guess the white could be ok as it is now - but does it need to have hills? :slight_smile:

thanks

@Jorgensen_dk We’ll check if the hills can be flattened. Could take some time as they’re pretty high.

:*