https://www.artstation.com/jiri_matys
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAv...Rq9X_wxwPX-0tg
    https://www.instagram.com/jiri.matys_cgi/
    https://www.behance.net/Jiri_Matys
    https://cz.linkedin.com/in/jiří-matys-195a41a0

Comment

Thank you guys!

N 004 _Futuristic city

I worked recently on 5 short TV idents where the main idea was to make folded worlds kinda like inception movie.
      unfortunately I can't share any of them- yet-, but this one was the only rejected sketch that didn't make it to the final ( they went with something else less chaotic and more optimistic )
      the scene is mostly kit-bashing for the modeling then using the magic of Vray triplanar/multisubtex I did the texturing.
      I usually try to put together such scenes quickly without caring much about the details just to give an idea about the project .
      I might come back to it to later to fix some issues and work on better materials, but for now here is the raw renderes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
      Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
      Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

Wow! As a fan of Blade Runner that's my thing!! Love it. It seems like a great use case for Vay triplanar and multisubtex materials As much as I love I think the scale is off, looks a bit like a miniature, especially the buldings on the front gave me this impression, though, maybe simply the lack of reference objects such as cars and billboards increases this effect. Great job nonetheless! !!!!!
        My Artstation
        Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
        Sun Tsu

Comment

Originally posted by Karol.Osinski View Post
          Wow! As a fan of Blade Runner that's my thing!! Love it. It seems like a great use case for Vay triplanar and multisubtex materials As much as I love I think the scale is off, looks a bit like a miniature, especially the buldings on the front gave me this impression, though, maybe simply the lack of reference objects such as cars and billboards increases this effect. Great job nonetheless! !!!!!
          Thanks man!
          Yeah, I agree. The missing scale reference make it less readable too.
          Usually we do those kitbashing to show the ideas then go and refine them later.
          The idents are live now on tv, so hopefully we can share the final soon.

Comment

N 005 _ Pink

And here are another 2 renders I did to experiment with this style of rendering .
            both images are based on real photos with few adjustments to my liking .
            I liked this type of rendering so I might do another 2 later and post them on my Behance with a break-down as usual .
            let me know what do you think .

Comment

N 006 _ light n shadows
              Okay, so it was a rough month, but I manged to do this one last night .
              it is based on a cool project in Brooklyn / USA by Studio Esnal ,you can check it Here
              I liked the the tree shadow on the facade and I liked its lines pattern. so I tried to recreate that .
              I went with more fresh look and maybe a bit stylized with blue bright shadows but I think that's because from inside I miss the sunlight and being out again .

Technically, the modeling is done using RailClone for the facade, the windows and the blind inside .
              the trees are ready model from Evermotion AM 207 ( finally I could find a collection good for streets) placed manually to draw the shadows .
              the light is just Vraysun and Vray sky .
              Attached Files
              Last edited by M.Max; 30-04-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Bravo, looks great!
                Martin
                http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

All of this is really awesome work. mostly beyond my comprehension regarding how you did a lot of it to be honest - especially the texturing method on those cubes and the snow material...great stuff!

I'm just posting to say thanks for the evermotion tree tip - i'll add that AM 207 library to my wish list!

Comment

Originally posted by PIXELBOX_SRO View Post
                    Bravo, looks great!
                    Thanks Martin! I'm lad you like it

Originally posted by paulison View Post
                    All of this is really awesome work. mostly beyond my comprehension regarding how you did a lot of it to be honest - especially the texturing method on those cubes and the snow material...great stuff!

I'm just posting to say thanks for the evermotion tree tip - i'll add that AM 207 library to my wish list!
                    Thank you! I really appreciate it !
                    To be honest, most of the time I get things by trying random ideas and sometimes something cool happen =D
                    As for the trees I usually avoid Evermotion for their bad reputation when it comes to greenery, but those where included in this bundle so I gave them a try
                    https://evermotion.org/shop/show_pro...le-vol-1/16180

Comment

N 007 _ White walls
                      I almost missed this month sketch
                      This one is simple one , but was tricky to get the lighting right . mainly because of the white walls and the strong daylight .
                      it is 6 am now , so I'll need to check it tomorrow with fresh eyes to see if I screwed it or not
                      3ds Max , VRay, Substance Painter , PS .
                      Credit: Casa Cook Kos Hotel \ Photograph :George Fakaros Click image for larger version  Name:	exterior 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.69 MB ID:	1071845

Comment

really nice set of images, love the 'room 335' on your Behance page.
                        e: info@adriandenne.com
                        w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Originally posted by francomanko View Post
                          really nice set of images, love the 'room 335' on your Behance page.
                          Thank you !
                          That project was my first try -in a very long time- with working on a personal project for more than one night, so seeing people appreciate the difference in quality made me happy : ))

Comment

N 007.5 _ Close ups

As I'm so busy this month with the commercial projects on one hand and me back to do online courses on the other hand ,I would post this time 2 shots from a commercial project I did last week .just in case I couldn't do any personal work this month .

Both rendered using VRay 5 beta as I'm in love with the new Filmic tone-mapping and I wanted to give t a try in this project .
                            For the lighting I'm using here VRay Sun+Sky.
                            tyFlow was used here to put quickly the pomegranates inside the plate and it was super fast and stable unlike other solutions I used to use (I'm looking at you MassFX )
                            As for the caustics pass it was a chance to use corona renderer license for something, as I'm barely using it the last 6 months ever since I get my hands on VRay 5

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shot 06_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	1074409

Click image for larger version  Name:	Shot 05_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	1074410
                            Last edited by M.Max; 13-06-2020, 05:35 AM.

Comment

lovely stuff So what are the online courses you are doing? Any recommendations?
                              e: info@adriandenne.com
                              w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Originally posted by francomanko View Post
                                lovely stuff So what are the online courses you are doing? Any recommendations?
                                Thanks! I'm glad you liked them , hopefully I can post the full project soon . the client agreed on sharing those for now .
                                As for the course, I'm teaching currently a workshop for interior rendering using VRay and Corona then taking the project to unreal for final animation . it is in Arabic tho, as I don't have the skills to do it in English yet

Comment

Working...
                                X