No announcement yet.

5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased Sunday, so wonder when my mails will be answered. With V1 my ID can not be retrieved from my network card while other license managers see the card perfectly ?!?!?!

I installed v2-demo and noticed that you can not drag masks to the material editor to edit them. There is a work around to get the mask in VRayScatter FROM the material editor, but this way it is not exactly interactive.

I really hope there is some professional (relatively instant) support on this plugin, especially since an English forum can't make it within one release cycle. This can be the number one plugin for VRay users...make support and licensing policies illustrate that too !!
    Last edited by trick; 19-01-2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• I don't know how long it will take but my enthusiasm about the plugin has been greatly reduced by their slow response.

Where did you go to download the update, the only thing I can find for V2 is the demo?

Comment

• Originally posted by devin View Post
        ...Where did you go to download the update, the only thing I can find for V2 is the demo?
        Sorry, I also downloaded and tested the v2-demo. Since I had problems with the license utility for v1 finding my system ID, I'm still waiting for answers regarding this. Hope these will be solved with the new v2 licensing (tied to hard disk)...SOON I hope...

Comment

• Remember timezones.. Type "what time is it in moscow" in google search.

Comment

• free render nodes

Does this mean free render nodes?

"Value of VRayScatter 2.0 is € 200. A Version for Rendernode is for free now.
            New version for all users of previous version is for free."
            (from http://www.rendering.ru/)

Comment

• I live almost nextdoor so time difference would be 2 hours max.

How do you get a mask from the plugin (v2-demo) to the material editor ? (I know you can do it reverse)

Comment

• Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
                Does this mean free render nodes?

"Value of VRayScatter 2.0 is € 200. A Version for Rendernode is for free now.
                New version for all users of previous version is for free."
                (from http://www.rendering.ru/)
                Yes it does! There's a different install for the nodes.

Comment

• Wait, am I reading that right now you don't have to pay for rendernodes? If that's true then I got screwed because I bought their bundle pack with 50 rendernode licenses 3 days ago. Not to mention the fact that I still can’t use any of it because they haven’t sent me a license yet.

Comment

Wait, am I reading that right now you don't have to pay for rendernodes? If that's true then I got screwed because I bought their bundle pack with 50 rendernode licenses 3 days ago. Not to mention the fact that I still can’t use any of it because they haven’t sent me a license yet.
                    Yes that is true - I don't know what they're doing to do about that. They should refund you. When did you send your license request? It usually takes 24-48 hours.

Comment

• I literally just got it like 5 minutes ago; I did ask if I could get additional workstation licenses since the package I purchased is obsolete so I'll let you know what they say.

Comment

• Does anyone know if this program works with DR? My first test isn't looking to good.

Comment

Wait, am I reading that right now you don't have to pay for rendernodes? If that's true then I got screwed because I bought their bundle pack with 50 rendernode licenses 3 days ago. Not to mention the fact that I still can’t use any of it because they haven’t sent me a license yet.
                          Sorry, we can give 2 more workstation license to you or 1 CityTraffic lisence and also GE fo free. Please whrite to support or direct to me mobilep800@mail.ru
                          Last edited by AlexDuche; 20-01-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know if this program works with DR? My first test isn't looking to good.
                            Its working - we just test it.

Comment

• Mine aren't working and I keep getting this pop up message at the end of every render. Can you tell me how you set up your DR machines, all I did was run the "VRayScatterSetup_SP2_RS64x.exe " file and restart my machines. Do you have to run the registration program as well?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mine aren't working and I keep getting this pop up message at the end of every render. Can you tell me how you set up your DR machines, all I did was run the "VRayScatterSetup_SP2_RS64x.exe " file and restart my machines. Do you have to run the registration program as well?
                                For render mashines you need just install VRayScatterSetup_SP2_RS64x.exe and no any registration. VRayScatterSetup_SP2_RS64x.exe for 3ds max 9, 2008, 2009 x64 and Vray 1.5 SP2 (SP3)
                                Last edited by AlexDuche; 20-01-2009, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X