No announcement yet.

5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peter; these are stunning. Where oh where do you get these flower models from?????? They look superb.
    And the tree models also if you don't mind me asking...

Comment

• Oh I'd love to post our stuff using this software - but alas, cannot. It is great though - and yes you do need to have rendernode licenses on DR machines.

Comment

• I think the new version has free rendernodes... when it's out of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by sv View Post
          peter; these are stunning. Where oh where do you get these flower models from?????? They look superb.
          And the tree models also if you don't mind me asking...
          They look xfrog'y!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke2 View Post
            I think the new version has free rendernodes... when it's out of course.
            well that figures.

Comment

• spot on duke2
              www.peterguthrie.net
              www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
              www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

• those videos are just incredible !
                3LP Team

Comment

• Those of you that have purchased it, do they send you a download link for the software? I bought it yesterday and can't find anything on their site other than the demo to download.

Comment

• Originally posted by devin View Post
                    Those of you that have purchased it, do they send you a download link for the software? I bought it yesterday and can't find anything on their site other than the demo to download.
                    Yes they do, in an email from the vendor you bought it from (ie. share-it.com). In that same email they tell you what to email them to get the license.

Comment

• It's this part that I can't figure out:

"*.id file generated by VRSRegistration*.exe"

where do you get the .exe file?

Comment

• exe

I don't think any e-mail server will allow and exe file to make it though so I would think it was a link.
                        Bobby Parker
                        www.bobby-parker.com
                        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

• VRS2 is out on Monday - free updated for 1.0 users, free rendernodes.

Comment

• I won't hold my breath for monday. I've never known any software to come out when they say...
                            Kind Regards,
                            Morne

Comment

• site probs?

Well, it looks like v2 is out today, but I can't get the website to function using any browser...

I registered over a week ago and never received any email. I tried to re-register today, but apparently my account was created??? So I try to login, no go. I try to use the forgetten password function and it always tells me the "key string" is incorrect, everytime in any browser 64bit or 32 bit, IE and FF....anyone else having problems over there...it's a little discouraging to try to buy a $290 package when the website selling it won't even let you.

Comment

• I finally received the plugins today; I purchased them Wednesday of last week. I'm still waiting for my registration to go through so I can't really use it until then. This is the worst experience I've ever had with regard to buying software online and how long it takes to get to use it. At this rate I won't be able to use it for the project I purchased it for, it doesn’t help that there is a 9 hour time difference either.

Comment

Working...
                                X