No announcement yet.

5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I figured it all out, my render nodes weren’t updating to V2 which was why they wouldn’t render and I was getting that error message.

After using it for a day I can't imagine how I ever worked without it!

Comment

• Originally posted by devin View Post
      Ok I figured it all out, my render nodes weren’t updating to V2 which was why they wouldn’t render and I was getting that error message.

After using it for a day I can't imagine how I ever worked without it!
      Great!!!! Next feature - working with Mental Ray (coming soon)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDuche View Post
        Next feature - working with Mental Ray (coming soon)
        VRayScatter for Mental Ray, now there's something you don't see everyday!

Personally I'm more interested in moving the VRayscatter license from work computer to home laptop or whichever pc. Who knows when you need to travel... When will this feature be possible?
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

• MentalScatter. But this is offtop
          sorry for my English

Comment

• Originally posted by Karba View Post
            MentalScatter. But this is offtop
            I hope it won't be a seperate product!

Comment

• registration

AlexDuche or Karba,

Does your registration typically take over 2 weeks? I just want to register so I can try it out, but am discouraged as I've tried to register twice since early January and gotten no responses. Anyone else having issues registering?

Best regards,
              JR

Comment

• Check your spam/junk folder - that's where my confirmation/authentication emails were sitting after I wondered what the hell was going on after a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke2 View Post
                  Check your spam/junk folder - that's where my confirmation/authentication emails were sitting after I wondered what the hell was going on after a week.
                  I always check that folder, but thanks for the suggestion. Well, now I've tried to register with 3 different emails/usernames and still nothing...

Comment

• VRayScatter licensing

Sorry I am posting in the VRay forum but I cannot read Russian on the VrayScatter one and there seems to be a lot of traffic over VrayScatter in this thread, just like to know if anybody had same response as I did to the registration process after purchasing it, the answer was prompt but iCube just returned my .id file, the registration utility is expecting a .key file?

laters

Spike

Comment

• The entire process of receiving the program then sending off the id file and waiting for a license key is overly complex and very slow. From the time I purchased it to the time I received my license and was able to use it took 5 days. The fact that they rely on email only to do everything is the reason it's so slow, all of those things can be automated and should be if they want to have a successful product.

Comment

• Hmmm, wish it was available at Vismasters like their plant models. Vismasters is very fast, lol.

Comment

• Or just automate it - upload your ID file, wait 30 seconds, download your key file.

Comment

• .key file

Hi
                            devin, voltron7 and duke2, so I assumed right in that I need a .key file, wonder why they just returned my .id file, human error?
                            And it would have been very handy this weekend.

spike

Comment

• LOL,

I don't know, I'm still waiting for registration to DL the demo

Comment

• Proxy mania

Hi
                                voltron7, got my .key file yesterday, iCube apologised for the mistake, anyway it works good have done a cheesy but rewarding pix for a little project I am pursuing (see insert) so I am going to go mad with proxies!
                                Last edited by Spikeadeliv; 22-08-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X