X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When nature calls

mdo.emecstudios.com
    Last edited by Davy; 29-03-2010, 01:38 AM. Reason: Added new images

This looks amazingly convincing. I can only urge you to release it asap.
    Check my blog

Comment

wonderfull
      3LP Team

Comment

Please tell me this is a photo. amazing.

I've seen the animation in your site. really really nice.
        Last edited by sandykoufax; 08-11-2009, 05:54 AM.
        :: twitter :: Portfolio :: My 3D Products :: ...and ::

Comment

Will your products only be available if you can go online from your workstation ? That would be really disappointing !

Comment

any more solid information on a release date, am getting my boss to hold off on forest pro as this product looks so promising.
            Is there a beta team I could get on?

Comment

Originally posted by trick View Post
              Will your products only be available if you can go online from your workstation ? That would be really disappointing !
              Nope, you probably misunderstood the license details which we updated to be more clear about that
              You only need internet for product and upgrade doanloads. Each workstation you want to use our products on, need to be activated only once and you can even do that through a different computer. After that, the license server you install locally does the rest, always offline.

Originally posted by pg1 View Post
              any more solid information on a release date, am getting my boss to hold off on forest pro as this product looks so promising.
              Is there a beta team I could get on?
              It will take us about a month to release a first version (which will already be quite solid) and will have a presales period so you get a chance to get familiar and test our product against the competition.

We have so much more to reveil before you can have a good insight of what is possible. So keep an eye for the coming month

Davy

Comment

Very impressive!
                -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

Looks like a good add-on to the workflow. Is there going to be a demo?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikokariadis View Post
                    Looks like a good add-on to the workflow. Is there going to be a demo?
                    Most likely, only not any sooner than the official release. So after the presales period.

Probably a fully working time limited demo since it's quite complex and not easy to make a demo with saving removed. And we think that a fully working demo without any restrictions is the prefered way of trying software

Davy

Comment

Wow - Looks great. Could have used that last week.

Comment

Interesting website. What is the difference/similarities between your wind generator and Onyx Treestorm wind generator?
                        mh

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
                          Interesting website. What is the difference/similarities between your wind generator and Onyx Treestorm wind generator?
                          mh
                          ...most important difference is that our plants and trees can go wind animated into VRay at millions. I don't think it's possible to wind animate million objects in a long shot with any other plant system to date. Vue maybe but it lacks quality both in geometry and wind detail (never seen a detailed wind animation or close-up).
                          And I don't belief that Onyx plants and grass can be wind animated?

Many other interesting unique features will be revealed pretty soon.

WacoPlants is 1 of the 5 plugins from our Plants product.

Davy

Comment

And what will be the price point? I just quickly looked through the website and it seemed like most everything was "to come".

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
                              And what will be the price point? I just quickly looked through the website and it seemed like most everything was "to come".
                              ...in the menu select Products - Plants - License Details.

Comment

Working...
                              X