Tiles Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pixelstudio View Post
    i have it quick, but could not find if i can put in multiple textures in the material and they will be randomly mixed in the tiles... ?? is this possible
    Does not look like it, but if it could it would be the greatest material ever created in the history of man.

With enough control just about any bitmap could be used to repeat and not show tiling, with some blend, rotation scaling etc.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

Well you can mix two different bitmaps. Use noise map (with explicit maping and size 0.01 or something) in Variation slot then set it to Mix, adjust noise low/high treshold so it gives you only black and white values. It'll mix up color #1 and #2 (if you unlock color #2 so its seperate from Edge color).

Mixing up more than two would be somewhat trouble some to make but not impossible. Its even now possible by mixing up multiple tile maps. However I'm not planning to add new features to the maps at this point. If you can code and know basics of C++ you could take a look at the source codes and make the modifications yourself to support mixing more than two maps.
      http://www.ylilammi.com/

Comment

Working...
      X