Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson concert. Last one ever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why am i not suprised to see Lele involved in a long thread about nothing??
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

thread hasnt covered the banking crisis yet, unless that obliged MJ to do the gigs in the first place .. no, didn't think so

Comment

Originally posted by jacksc02 View Post
        why am i not suprised to see Lele involved in a long thread about nothing??
        because the prick is the usual jumped up italian? XD
        Lele
        Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
        ----------------------
        emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
        The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

This is a long thread...its quite unbelievable how long this thread actually is.
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Seems fitting to revive this thread:

Michael Jackson RIP.
            You were slightly odd, but you created some stunning music.
            Kind Regards,
            Richard Birket
            ----------------------------------->
            http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

my whife cry'd hole morning.
              rest in peace michael!
              Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
              www.shack.de

Comment

Very sad. I cant quite believe it.
                Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Quite a surprise, he was only 50

Comment

Safe to say, I probably won't be attending one of his shows.

All kidding aside, he was a bit of a weirdo shaped mostly by society and his self-view/life's experiences - I think he never quite knew how to form "normal" relationships with other people and a lot of his personality and habits were formed by him always being the consummate 'entertainer' since the age of 5.

Even if you don't like his music, dancing, or videos - I think we can all agree that the guy could sing, dance, and shape the early 80s like no other.
                    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

ill get blasted for this but i never really care when celebrities die. i never hung out with them, they were not my buddies or family. so eh... they died. ive been hearing all kinds of things like "i wonder how the entertainment industry will bounce back from this loss", or "the world will never be the same", "i was shocked this is so unexpected" etc. to be honest i think the industry will do just fine like it always has, and the world changes moment from moment, so no the world wont be the same. will it be hugely worst off for this? nope. As for it being unexpected, his health has not been good recently, and typically you die when you have cardiac arrest so not too unexpected. sorry for for my jaded post but hey... someone needs to play the devils advocate.

---------------------------------------------------
                      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Da Elf - then I'll get blasted too.

I totally agree with you though. Think you've raised valid points. I can't understand the fanaticism, he wasn't 'God'. We weren't his friends, why would you be crying about this? Was he related to you? Jacko wasn't exactly someone that I'd consider a role model, someone to aspire to be like. He was a walking disaster, fascinating to examine his life but a seriously messed up individual.

Comment

I can't understand fans or the crying either - those people are two sheets to the wind or maybe it's that time of month.
                          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

we've got to appreciate it's individual though how people feel - personally I'm in the boat with the people who aren't that fussed; when I was 10 MJ was cool, then he went really weird... (strictly IMHO)

However when John Peel died, I genuinely felt a deep sense of loss...

Comment

Originally posted by jujubee View Post

All kidding aside, he was a bit of a weirdo shaped mostly by society and his self-view/life's experiences - I think he never quite knew how to form "normal" relationships with other people and a lot of his personality and habits were formed by him always being the consummate 'entertainer' since the age of 5.

Even if you don't like his music, dancing, or videos - I think we can all agree that the guy could sing, dance, and shape the early 80s like no other.
                              A bit more than just the early 80's. Hes been an inspiration for more than 2 decades.

Plus as far as being wierd, just take a look around youtube and see the wierd people on there. Just because he was in the limelight made him an easy target for exageration and stories. I was touched by his brilliance as I know millions of others were and his death has given me quite a sense of loss. No, i didnt know him, but I didnt have to. His on stage presence, talent and music for me were something to be amazed at. No one else could ever perform like him. He had a aura that just drew you to him. Fair enough, if you didnt like his music, or wasnt moved by his music or talent then I guess you wouldnt feel anything. I really wish I had seen him live, but time passes by and opportunities are missed.

The music industry will carry on, but to be honest, there is no band or artist I can think of that when they bring an album out or tour, I get as excited about. I guess I grew up with him and my family loved him. Thats why I feel quite strongly about it.

Sorry for rambling
                              Last edited by stevesideas; 28-06-2009, 11:24 AM.
                              Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Warning.

This may be offensive to MJ fans. Don't click on it if you are an MJ fan and don't want to be offended. Seriously.

For the rest of you, it is safe for work and IMHO pretty funny.

Now I'm crying
                                Last edited by jonahhawk; 30-06-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X