No announcement yet.

Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked for the local design/builder and they built a 40 Million dollar house for a family and it was just one of their houses. The family stayed there 3 weeks out of the year. Before we completed construction the wife wanted to visit the house, showing it off to her girlfriend, but the driveway wasn't paved yet. The wife told us to asphalt the drive at a cost of $70,000, just so she can visit, knowing it would have to be torn up for the pavers the following week. Insane amount of money.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Well I think your 3-4 week estimate as well the cost is pretty accurate. Holding thumbs the client gives you the green light! Can't wait to see these popping up in "Image Uploads". Keep us posted
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

I'm thinking I can do more small houses, for less money per house, than big house for more money per house. Smaller houses are easier and less stressful. The larger house, which will probably bring less money directly, could be more money in the long run. Bigger and nicer houses will look better on my portfolio and could bring bigger and better project.
        Last edited by glorybound; 08-02-2016, 08:58 AM.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

You're getting the option of work consistently, time to train up a junior so they can do a lot of the grunt on the simpler houses, you can start upskilling to get fast at these more ornate houses and get the option of doing both?

Otherwise I'd nearly take the more frequent smaller houses too - less "eggs in one basket" type of thing

Comment

It's a good problem to have, I suppose.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment