No announcement yet.

New Renderer from NextLimit, Maxwell Render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember busy ray lasted about 2 hours on my system before i finally gave up on it being a serious renderer and deleted it

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

maxwellrender is released!
      but there's no demo yet...

best regards
      themaxxer
      Pixelschmiede GmbH
      www.pixelschmiede.ch

Comment

hmmm... interesting... it seems to be using voxels for its lighting... Don't think I have seen that before. Must be a bi-product of their fluid sim stuff.

Comment

deleted

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

deleted

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

hmmm... interesting... it seems to be using voxels for its lighting... Don't think I have seen that before. Must be a bi-product of their fluid sim stuff.
              dont you mean a "buy"-product? lol I kill myself sometimes...

Comment

umm...okay that was weird...wont let me edit them either...

Comment

yeah, sure, another one padding them post stats

Comment

haha, it still says that cpnichols is the last poster in this thread...hows that for weird. nor is it showing that there are new unread posts.

Comment

• [quote]
                      Originally posted by cpnichols
                      I thought Lightwave's render uses a similar technique.........but I don't know much about it....

paul.

Comment

• The dispersion is cool, but 2 hours? http://www.cgarchitect.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7912
                        Eric Boer
                        Dev

Comment

Working...
                        X