VRay.info T-shirt: call for ideas for v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay.info T-shirt: call for ideas for v2.0

I'm about to break even with the render-monkey T-shirts. To everyone who has ordered so far: thank you, hope you are happy with the shirts! If anyone is still thinking about getting one I'm all out of XL but there are a few M and L left.

As I said earlier I will produce a new design if I broke even. This time around I thought it would be a good idea to allow everyone to make suggestions before printing

So, if you have any ideas regarding the design (text, images, colors), type of T-shirts, T-shirt colors etc. please post them in this thread for discussion. Oh, and I'm probably going to print on both black and white shirts this time around.

I'll start by posting one of the sketches for the first run that didn't end up being used, but that I'm still considering using:
    Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

ROFL I love it, nice one egz. I'd definately think about one of those

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

teapot; rich with meaning

I think something that uses the image of the teapot might be nice...

Comment

just a couple simple one's from me ... ... maybe to simple .. ?? what you recon?

Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

natty: Thanks for the T-shirt suggestions! I was thinking of using the color scheme you have on the first one (metallic grey and orange) since that will look good on both white and black shirts. I don't know about using the vray logo alone. I think it makes the shirt look too official (as in a Chaos Group product) and they are not really Chaos shirts, but rather VRay.info shirts. Still, it would be cool to have the logo on the shirt too, and if it's OK with Peter/Vlado I could maybe print it smaller on the back of the neck or on one of the sleeves.

jojo7077: I like the teapot idea. I'm not sure how good a shaded rendering would look in screenprinted inks though. I'll have to do some tests and talk to the printers about it (could need a lot of different ink colors to look good, and that drives up the price a lot)

Comment

Glad you liked them dude ..
            Natty

Comment

2nd one is nice too.
              LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
              HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
              Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

hmmm...how about an example of long sleeve like we discussed? or maybe thats an option later on?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

That's a good point Percy. How many would be interested in long sleeve shirts? Long sleeve shirts should sell for about $25.

Comment

i would personally buy a shirt sleave ..
                    Natty

Comment

i would personally buy a shirt sleave ..
                      You mean short sleeve?

Comment

lolol ....Doh .... yep hey late night early morning syndrome............
                        Natty

Comment

hehe. i live on a tropical island. not much use for long sleeves unless its a really cold night of about 22 degrees

---------------------------------------------------
                          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

i would personally dig a long sleave shirt with different colors on the sleaves. what is called? American sleaves or baseball shirts or something.

like the fanboy shirt and the vray in blue orange. possible i would rather like a shirt that is not white.

Comment

Yap, don't like the white base either... Maybe something graphically richer would be nice... The first (blue) version was nice for the background.

Comment

Working...
                              X