No announcement yet.

Cosmos is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, tried everything over and over again, and again with each update, also the last one. Makes absolutely no difference. When my current project is finished (in 2 weeks) I will contact you.

Comment

hi

can someone help me with this please?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi guy_benzaken,

Can you please forward us the cb.log file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos so we can check for any errors printed?

Also, have you made any changes/updates recently? Please check if you have both Chaos Cosmos Browser Service processes running by going to Task Manager > Processes. If nothing is running, you can manually start the processes (Windows shortcut, and type Start Chaos Cosmos Browser). See if that makes any difference.
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Cosmos isn't working for me either. It starts normal, I can see my downloaded objects etc. However, when I try to download a new model or import a previously downloaded model, it opens a window in my web browser to login via Trimble. After logging in, I see the same Chaos Cosmos page but in my web browser. If I try to import a model from the web browser version, it just opens another tab with Cosmos loaded. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment

Hey calvin_ode,

Is it possible to forward us the cb.log located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos? Please also mention this thread in the form subject.
            Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hello,
              I have the same problem with chaos cosmos here on Vray with Rhino. It appears that the problem disappears after reinstalling the cosmos app. However, it works only once. After I shut down my PC and then turn it on again I have to reinstall the app again in order to make it work. Does anybody have a long-lasting solution for this?
              Runnning cosmos_250942_win_x64 with vray_52004_rhino_win_x64 on Rhino 6 latest build.

Edit

checking all the boxes for firewall settings of all the vray apps seemed to resolve the issue.
              Last edited by hristiyan_hristov; 28-02-2022, 03:50 AM.

Comment

In addition to my previous post, after updating the firewall settings, everything worked just fine, until I restarted the PC. Now my firewall has the same settings as before, but the Cosmos doesn't want to load again.. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hey Hristiyan,

In this case it will be best if you can send us the cb.log located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos\ so we can analyze the root cause of the issue.

Please submit a support request through here - > https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and attach the cb.log so we can help you better.

Comment

Originally posted by borislav.stefanov View Post
                    Hey Hristiyan,

In this case it will be best if you can send us the cb.log located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos\ so we can analyze the root cause of the issue.

Please submit a support request through here - > https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and attach the cb.log so we can help you better.
                    Hey Borislav,

Thank you, for your suggestion. I just sent you the requested file with a short explanation. I look forward to read from you soon!

Comment

Hi There,

Same problem with the cosmos. It was functioning well previously and then it simply will not allow me to even sign in.

Using Sketchup 2019 and 2022 on Macbook.

Attached Files

Comment

Did anyone ever get the solution with the Cosmos browser problems?

Comment

Working...
                        X