Phoenix 3.14 and TyFlow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix 3.14 and TyFlow

Is it possible for Phoenix 3.14 to read particles as emitter source from TyFlow?
    I can select the TyFlow but it doesn't use the particles as source.

Hey,

Make sure to turn on the Particle Interface in the TyFlow Interfaces rollout. Seems to be working correctly here with tyFlow 0.16104
    Georgi Zhekov
    Phoenix Product Manager
    Chaos

Comment

I did. And I can select the TyFlow system. But there is no "event" to pick and that means it would read the entire particle system. And you had Phoenix version3.14?

I just created a default standard TyFlow system. Tested both with the cube geo and without just having particles.

Comment

Yes, tried it with 3.14

When the particle interface is enabled, Phoenix uses the whole particle system. If you want to use only a specific event - you can use the Export Groups in the Particle Groups operator to define which particles the interface to export.
        You can check how this works in our tutorial here - https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...me+with+tyFlow

Cheers!
        Georgi Zhekov
        Phoenix Product Manager
        Chaos

Comment

Thanks. I got it to work. Not sure why but I probably messed up the default flow and had a hårt time identifying the issue. Now it works as expected.
          Thanks for taking the time.

Comment

Working...
          X