No announcement yet.

Chaos Group to reveal V-Ray 1.5 at SIGGRAPH 2006, Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could possibly be better than this? I'm heading to Siggraph for the first time and was hoping to pick up my dongle there!

Comment

w00t, cant wait
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Request send, Woohoo, sky system !!

Great news,

Erik
        A full render queu is a thing of beauty !

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-Studd
          Edit 2: If we can pay for quicker postage, then I'll be in
          Me too! I'd pay for next day priority shipping

I'm liking the feature list, that blend material will be useful. Well done!

Comment

A simple question, we have 10 licenses of Vray 1.47.03. All those licenses will be on a single dongle ???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvainJ
              A simple question, we have 10 licenses of Vray 1.47.03. All those licenses will be on a single dongle ???
              This is solely as you wish. You can get 10 dongles with 1 license each, or 1 dongle with 10 licenses, or 2 dongles with 5 licenses each etc. Keep in mind that you can plug several dongles into one machine, and the vrlserver will add all the licenses from them.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
                Originally posted by SylvainJ
                This is solely as you wish. You can get 10 dongles with 1 license each, or 1 dongle with 10 licenses, or 2 dongles with 5 licenses each etc. Keep in mind that you can plug several dongles into one machine, and the vrlserver will add all the licenses from them.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                Perfect, I want all the licenses on the same dongle. My boss will be at Siggraph so he will take it there. This is because he don't want to have trouble at the border with a lot of dongles

Thanks Vlado. I will fill the form right now !!!

Comment

Better hope that the one dongle doesnt break down - I'm splitting our license across two just in case.

Comment

I sent a request but I didn´t get a confirming mail or anything Is it how it should be.
                    Daniel Westlund

Comment

Also, what will we need to actually pick the dongle up - paperwork, id, etc?

Comment

Tjohoo!!

Couldn´t believe it at first sight! At last!

Vlado: Is this a plug-in to Max as earlier versions or is it a stand-alone with connection?

Placed my order!
                        Peter Brauner
                        VFX Artist
                        Effektfabriken
                        http://www.effektfabriken.se/

Comment

Cool news guys

Comment

Originally posted by roppin
                            I sent a request but I didn´t get a confirming mail or anything Is it how it should be.
                            You should receive a confirmation on the email address that you specified. There may be some delay before you get a confirmation (not sure how long, maybe it can take a few hours). If you didn't get that, the email may have been blocked. In that case, it would be best to either call us or email us at vray@chaosgroup.com just in case.

Best regards,
                            Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by RenderMonkey
                              Vlado: Is this a plug-in to Max as earlier versions or is it a stand-alone with connection?
                              It is a plugin, like before. It's much faster this way and all 3dsmax plugins (textures etc) are supported.

Best regards,
                              Vlado

Comment

hmmm

see you there

Comment

Working...
                                X