Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED BENCHMARK (ITS FASTER I PROMISE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah!!!

HAHAHAH

Comment

• Thanks for that link serge.

Daforce, what typ of ram are you going to be using?
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• 2GB Corsair DDR CAS2 PC3200 RAM TwinX Kit (2x1gb)
        So far that is the best 1gb sticks i can find. And 2gb only costs like $400

Comment

• Daforce, their going to have x4's before you get your x2 it looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRGraphics
            Daforce, their going to have x4's before you get your x2 it looks like.
            Zzingg!!

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• I dont want to hurt anyone but overclocking is not magic...
              Its not a "special" number you can change in the bios AND thats all!!....
              NO... it is not

Overclocking requires a lot of experiencies, tests etc...

And when I read "hmmm I have rendered it in X mins, with my 1500$ CPU, but it was not stable...".... no comment...

This is not overclocking!!! Overclocking is stable, safe for your computer, safe for render time, safe for your buisiness.

I have one of the lowest render time in this bench and spend half the money of your latest DELLALLIENWAREIBMCOMPAQ....

Its time to anderstand that overclocking/watercooling/optimizing...

is GOOD FOR YOU.

Be seeing you.

n°6

Comment

• Originally posted by n6
                I dont want to hurt anyone but overclocking is not magic...
                Its not a "special" number you can change in the bios AND thats all!!....
                NO... it is not

Overclocking requires a lot of experiencies, tests etc...

And when I read "hmmm I have rendered it in X mins, with my 1500$ CPU, but it was not stable...".... no comment...

This is not overclocking!!! Overclocking is safe for your computer, safe for render time, safe for your buisiness.

I have one of the lowest render time in this bench and spend half the money of your latest DELLALLIENWAREIBMCOMPAQ....

Its time to anderstand that overclocking/watercooling/optimizing...

is GOOD FOR YOU.

Be seeing you.

n°6
                ya well, not everyone cares to invest the time in learning how to properly overclock you machine...me included...

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• yeah i feel the same percy.
                  Im not into overclocking at all. especially because it voids all warrenties!
                  Chris Jackson
                  Shiftmedia
                  www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksc02
                    yeah i feel the same percy.
                    3 years ago, I was running a P4 1.6ghz to 2.975ghz and it runs it speed 1 year.
                    Then the proc went down just because I have gave it to much voltage.

I have send it back to Intel, and guess what?!!!

2 weeks later Intel Ireland send me a new P4 1.6A ....

Warranty....

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksc02
                      yeah i feel the same percy.
                      lol, I didn't say I dont overclock. i just try and squeeze every last ounce of performance out of it. I just go the "as safe as possible route" and keep it conservative...

Comment

• Originally posted by TRGraphics
                        Daforce, their going to have x4's before you get your x2 it looks like.
                        OUCH!!!

Originally posted by percydaman
                        Zzingg!!
                        DOUBLE OUCH!!! geez that made me laugh... thanks

n6:
                        Yeah sure overclocking isnt too bad as long as its done properly like you said.
                        Its like getting a fairly fast car, putting on a bigger turbo, increasing the boost, add NOS. All is fine if done properly, but it can and usually will shorten the life of the engine. So do you laugh at people that buy ferraris just because you bought a fairly cheap car and worked it so its now as fast as a ferrari?
                        No.... some people like to make something go fast, some people like to buy something fast, could be for many reason. Cash, Time, experience..etc..etc.. but either way ITS ALL GOOD

Originally posted by n6
                        2 weeks later Intel Ireland send me a new P4 1.6A ....
                        Well.....haha that I would believe

Comment

• n6:
                          Yeah sure overclocking isnt too bad as long as its done properly like you said.
                          Its like getting a fairly fast car, putting on a bigger turbo, increasing the boost, add NOS. All is fine if done properly, but it can and usually will shorten the life of the engine. So do you laugh at people that buy ferraris just because you bought a fairly cheap car and worked it so its now as fast as a ferrari?
                          FERRARI?! who is it?
                          I know a man called Aston MARTIN that claim that... FERRARI are nice and good cars...

Never mind.

But NO man !

All is fine if done properly, but it can and usually will shorten the life of the engine.
                          Well, ...hmmm at least, lets say you are very well conditioned for buying... things...
                          This is the tipical way of speaking from a low level computer saller...

I m not at this bottom level, I m not a saller, but to run Vray as fast as possible I have made my own Vray monster.

Sorry if it is cheaper than yours.

BUT we all love VRay!!!

Comment

• hahahah in the end, WE ALL LOVE VRAY... so true.. hahaha

"low level computer saller"
                            What does that mean?

Also no need to apologies, what i was trying to get at is differnet people do things different ways, my friend loves to overclock like you. He has a 1.8ghz AMD semphron at 2.75ghz at the moment, all thru air cooling. I prefer to buy the faster product. So each to his own.
                            Your rig is damn impressive tho very fast. What temps it run at?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaForce
                              hahahah in the end, WE ALL LOVE VRAY... so true.. hahaha

"low level computer saller"
                              What does that mean?

Also no need to apologies, what i was trying to get at is differnet people do things different ways, my friend loves to overclock like you. He has a 1.8ghz AMD semphron at 2.75ghz at the moment, all thru air cooling. I prefer to buy the faster product. So each to his own.
                              Your rig is damn impressive tho very fast. What temps it run at?
                              Ambient temp : 22°C
                              both CPUS : 51°C after 6 hours full loaded
                              VRM : 57°C (this is very bad and this part of the mobo must defenetly be watercooled too).

Comment

• Temps are pretty good.
                                How long have you been running overclocked like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X