Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matanov View Post
    Fixed in the latest official builds.
    still extremely slow viewport with 6.10.02 + IFL (in vraybitmap) sequence. reverting to old version.

Comment

Getting this newly in Max 2024 Vray 6.20.02

Comment

Hey it_dept2​, Could you please give more information about the issue you are experiencing with the latest update? On my side VRayBitmap's preview in the viewport works as expected with Upadte 2 in Max 2024.
        Tanya Todorova
        QA

Comment

Anybody found a solution to fix this issue ? I can't work with no texture in viewport ... (I work with the last update of Max 2024 and Vray_adv_62006)

I'm talking about the first bug reported in this topic. Vray material don't display texture in viewport
          Last edited by Francois_Berthemet; 14-05-2024, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Hi, Francois_Berthemet could you share your 3ds Max version and V-Ray version that you are using? My 3ds Max 2024.2 and V-Ray 6.20.06 display textures in the viewport without any issues.
            Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
            Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi vladimir_kratev my version of 3ds Max is Max 2024.2.1 and the same version of Vray (62006). (all the last versions are upated. But the problem was there before)...The material loaded from the Vray library are all grey in the viewport too.

Comment

Last edited by Pixelcon; 17-05-2024, 05:12 AM. Reason: edit: irrelevant
                James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
                Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Hi vladimir_kratev my version of 3ds Max is Max 2024.2.1 and the same version of Vray (62006)
                  What is your workflow? I am simply creating a VRayMtl and loading a VRayBitmap for the diffuse.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2024-05-16_17-00-15.gif
Views:	40
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	1208560
                  Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
                  Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

i thought there was a problem in 3dsmax 2024 where it wouldn't show bitmaps in the view port even if you told it to via the slate material editor (right click, menus etc...)? then i thought i read that they wouldn't fix it until max 2025 was released.

Comment

Working...
                    X