Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure it would be, to be honest.
    When would it update?
    If the camera moves, be it on mouse movement or frame movement?
    Maybe i would want to keep a certain vertical shift for a period, then change it across a few frames, then keep it steady again...
    Why not making the "guess" button compatible with the autokey feature?
    If VRay updated it on his own, I'd have less control.
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Well, even if the Auto key was working, there is no guarantee that an animated shift value would keep the 2-point perspective for positions between keys, as the camera interpolation may not match that of the shift parameter. You'd have to create a key for each frame, which is probably not the point.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

In my experience it has worked well when using the max camera correct to set a keyframe at the beginning middle and end of a camera path using the guess and letting the keys interpolate. For this method it would be good to have the autokey working for the physcam.

It would be interesting to see what happens when the shift is adjusted automatically for all frames, so I guess I would vote for both.
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

both for versatility sake!
          lele's got a point
          Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
          nuno@ene-digital.com
          00351 917593145

Comment

lol both then! :P
            No, jokes apart, what i meant was to use the "wrong" 2p perspective for a handful of frames, before having it change to something else.
            Not necessarily to use it as it's meant to be used, but more from a freeform artistic (messy!) point of view.
            Anything goes, though :P
            Lele
            Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
            ----------------------
            emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
            The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

i'm agree with lele's point of view.

Comment

I'm with lele too, often we use a slight perspective correction, but its not fully perspective of with straight verticals, just slightly less extreme. How it is now plus a checkbox override below it which forces perspective at all times would be best I think.

Comment

Working...
                X