No announcement yet.

Individual Camera Res

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rpmananager isn't just a render preset manager per se, though it would be strong overkill if you used it JUST for what your asking for. Just to clarify though, when you select a pass in rpmanager, it transforms your view to the camera you specified in the pass. So I think it would do what your asking for.
    Though I have to agree, that I tend to start setting up rpmanager close to rendertime. Though thats just because when you start setting up visibility sets and custom object parameters, making alot of changes/additions to your scene, can cause headaches if you don't keep rpmanager in mind when you do it.

Anyways, it would appear rpmanager isn't what you need, so Ill shutup about it lol

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman View Post
      rpmananager isn't just a render preset manager per se, though it would be strong overkill if you used it JUST for what your asking for. Just to clarify though, when you select a pass in rpmanager, it transforms your view to the camera you specified in the pass. So I think it would do what your asking for.
      Though I have to agree, that I tend to start setting up rpmanager close to rendertime. Though thats just because when you start setting up visibility sets and custom object parameters, making alot of changes/additions to your scene, can cause headaches if you don't keep rpmanager in mind when you do it.

Anyways, it would appear rpmanager isn't what you need, so Ill shutup about it lol
      Percydaman is right RPmanager is the tool you need...
      My Flickr

Comment

Its long time wish of mine that render settings become notes that can be linked to cameras.
        Also Cameras could have some sort of 'overwrite' where settings can be manipulated like:

Time segment of the camera.
        Size of the image
        Output path. (I hate to do this again and again.
        Vray setting.

etc.

Maybe... someday...

Comment

you could certain have TWO cameras now with the 'draft' and 'production' buttons i never otherwise use
          WerT
          www.dvstudios.com.au

Comment

Working...
          X