V-Ray/Blender 2.49.12 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: V-Ray/Blender 2.49.12 Build

it doesn't also export a combined render, just all the separate passes, it'd be great if you could get all the passes AND the full render
    Yep, I also mention this... try to find out the way to fix.

when exporting the passes, you get ALL the passes, which takes up a lot of time and clutter. Would it be possible to select the passes you want to export? That would greatly improve the compositing workflow.
    If its really needed I could add this in 2.4, but this will be in 2.5 definitely.
    V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
    andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
    Support Request

Comment

Awesome! Speedy Gonzales.

Comment

Hey Andrey,

I hope this isn't a huge thing, but right now you can't set Gain beyond one decimal place (0.1) in the Environment settings. I've got an HDRI that I'm trying to balance with interior lights and the lights are maxed out at 100 000 Watts (even tried it with Lumens, etc.) and the HDRI is at the lowest it will go (0.1). Would it be possible to extend this to a couple more decimal places (0.01)? Or even 0.001?

That would be really great! It's a little thing that's keeping me from being completely satisfied with the lighting scheme in this project.

EDIT: Alright, the issue is more with the lights. Regular spotlights are bright, however IES lights barely change brightness, even when they're pushed up to 100 000. It still would be good to have finer control of the Environment Gain, however I'm not completely sure I understand how the IES Gain works or maybe it's something that hasn't been implemented yet...

EDIT2: I was using a very dim IES profile. The Gain request still stands though!

Comment

Hi Andrey,

The link to the source is not working. (http://vray.cgdo.ru/build/vrayblender-2 ... rc.tar.bz2).
          Could you publish it again?

Thanks
          architect at oona

Comment

This is the correct link: http://vray.cgdo.ru/build/src/vrayblend ... rc.tar.bz2
            V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
            andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
            Support Request

Comment

Working...
            X