No announcement yet.

Multipass Denoiser performance 2017 vs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sirio The problem is, that I use denoser for animations and from what i read the intel solution does not support that? Also, it does not come with an option of standalone denoising, after rendering process, so it's no use.
    I just finished big project with lots of aniamtions, like I always do and the current denoiser was just miserable...

How do people in industry work with that in complex animations? Since Vray must use denoising, to get clean image. I mean, really - how?
    www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

I remember a video posted on Corona forum - denoised with intel denoiser. it should work for animations as good as nvidia’s one - and for me nvidia does very decent job.
      Marcin Piotrowski
      youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RwVision View Post
        sirio The problem is, that I use denoser for animations and from what i read the intel solution does not support that? Also, it does not come with an option of standalone denoising, after rendering process, so it's no use.
        I just finished big project with lots of aniamtions, like I always do and the current denoiser was just miserable...

How do people in industry work with that in complex animations? Since Vray must use denoising, to get clean image. I mean, really - how?
        I'm using the Intel one also for the animation and I add it at render time. Again is not as good as the old one but it does the job decently. I would also prefer a denoiser like the old one, especially for all the flexibility of the standalone and the interpolation options between frames.
        3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
        NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
        www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
        @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X