No announcement yet.

Interior rendering problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo, finally found some time to make a scene for testing. You can see the noise easily in the direct light channel, in the rendering it is less visible. But when i add contrast to the image in post and some sharpening the noise is clearly visible. Maybe someone can test this with VRay Next to see if the adaptive DomeLight makes a difference.
    Attached Files
    www.ingoerikmoltzen.com

Comment

Originally posted by ingoerik View Post
      Soooo, finally found some time to make a scene for testing. You can see the noise easily in the direct light channel, in the rendering it is less visible. But when i add contrast to the image in post and some sharpening the noise is clearly visible. Maybe someone can test this with VRay Next to see if the adaptive DomeLight makes a difference.
      V-Ray looks at the noise in the beauty element to decide whether to trace more samples.
      It's possible that some of the render elements are noisy.

Greetings,
      Vladimir Nedev
      Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Howdy,

In V-Ray Next for Modo, the Diffuse Shading RE has denoiser support. Within my rapid test, ( Adaptive settings are by default ) the result looks good and the render is fast when you enable the adaptive dome light
        Click image for larger version

Name:	modo_2019-04-23_15-08-46.png
Views:	129
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1033872
        Cheers,
        Last edited by boyan; 23-04-2019, 05:11 AM.
        Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
        E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

Thanks for the quick test, that looks very good.
          www.ingoerikmoltzen.com

Comment

Working...
          X