VRay load erros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay load erros

Anyone know what these "LOAD ERRORS" mean?
    Sketchup/VRay worked fine yesterday, today when I would launch SU right at the end of the launch I would get a bug splat. So I uninstalled VRay and SU works fine, I than re-installed the latest VRay and when I launch SU I get this load error message,
    any ideas?

What is your sketchup and vray versions? Vray 3,6 is not working with skp 2019 for example..

Comment

Hi,

Could you please advise what is the full version number of V-Ray (Extensions > V-Ray > Help > About)? Are you using any other 3rd party plugins?

In the meantime, could you please uninstall V-Ray and check for any leftover files and folders? Please check the following directories:

C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray
      C:\Users\you\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group
      C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2018\SketchUp\Plugins (vfs.rb and vfs folder)

If anything related to V-Ray for SketchUp is still present, please delete it and afterwards proceed with a clean installation.

Comment

Hi, I am receiving an error when starting Sketchup, Vray is not loading as it cannot find the file. There seems to be an issue with a trojan file causing an issue with loading Vray by deleting the file location folder. I have contacted Chaos about this and at the moment I cannot use Vray, I have removed the trojan file and removed the virus threat, re-installed Vray and the Trojan file is then re-installed after re-installing Vray, this is a Severe threat. I have attached the error and the threat message which informs me that it is affecting Vray only.
        Vray Load Error

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vray Hacked.png
Views:	732
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1099279

Comment

Hi craig_williams

The issue has been reported in THIS forum thread.

Any updates will be posted there

Comment

thank you georgi.georgiev I really appreciate your help, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Comment

Working...
            X