No announcement yet.

V-Ray RT is now available for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to purchase through the Chaos website, but there are no options appearing for "Choose your region from the list or the closest one to you."

Anywhere else I can purchase and download in the UK?
    Also, shame the EU price is £33 more than the Worldwide price before we even add VAT. Was hoping that an EU based company would reverse the trend of charging US customers less!

Small beans, but its the principle of the matter! hehe
    Many Thanks
    Patrick

Comment

Would be best to send email to vray@chaosgroup.com; the guys will be able to get you more accurate purchasing info than me.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
        Would be best to send email to vray@chaosgroup.com; the guys will be able to get you more accurate purchasing info than me.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        Already bought it from Trinity3D, but I didnt recive any email from them, so I've just wrote an email to vray@chaosgroup.com with a copy of the envoice and asking how should I proceed.

Waiting now for a reply

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by GoncaloP View Post
          It doesnt allow me not to check shipping method...

Next Day (1 business day) - $25.00
          Two-Day (2 business days) - $20.00
          Standard (Ground) Shipping (3-5 business days) - $10.00

International - $35.00
          VisMasters are working to fix this in the VM store now. It should be "download", not "Ship"
          The issue should be resolved shortly.
          Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Trinity3D.com orders

Sorry for the delay on shipping our VRayRT orders - we expect to have our ordering system enabled by Chaos Group today and will process orders as soon as they make it possible! Thanks for your patience -

Jim
            ---------
            Jim Lammers
            Trinity Animation, Inc.
            www.trinity3d.com

Comment

Originally posted by jpl1040 View Post
              Sorry for the delay on shipping our VRayRT orders - we expect to have our ordering system enabled by Chaos Group today and will process orders as soon as they make it possible! Thanks for your patience -

Jim
              So, is the ordering system working now or not ?
              I still haven't recieved any email, except the invoice for vrayRT.

mekene

Comment

The support guys are going through the orders; it takes a bit of time. If you would like to check just in case, please email us to vray@chaosgroup.com. Apologies for the delay.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

yep, come on, I am anxious!!!!!

Comment

EDU versions

Wow would of been nice to know that the vrayRT does not support EDU versions of vray.. glad i didnt buy it, maybe next time someone could respond to my posts instead of me guessing if it will work or not.

Comment

Originally posted by malevy View Post
                      Wow would of been nice to know that the vrayRT does not support EDU versions of vray.. glad i didnt buy it, maybe next time someone could respond to my posts instead of me guessing if it will work or not.
                      Apologies for that, I missed your post. It is also usually better to send an email to vray@chaosgroup.com for such matters. But even if you did try to order it, either your reseller would have warned you, or else we would have refunded your money back.

Best regards,
                      Vlado
                      Last edited by vlado; 02-06-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X