Animations - Individual Camera Paths

Hi,
I’m playing with the animation aspect of Enscape and I’m running into what I hope a simple issue. I’m trying to build multiple camera paths but when I do enscape links them together. “See image” - you can see there are two linear camera paths but there


is a path that is connected them and I don’t want this. What is the best approach to have multiple linear paths?

Cheers!

You will have to save them individually and then load them individually and then render them individually.

It’s been brought up a lot and I believe the Enscape team have it on their agenda for the future to batch render multiple paths and scenes.

Patiently waiting myself. :slight_smile:

Put camera three on the same timecode as camera two, it’ll instantly jump from 2 to 3 then. This way you can export multiple camera rides in one go.

I still prefer rendering separate camera paths in separate clips due to more flexibility in post and being able to do stuff like this.

Hello from the future!

Has this been implemented yet?

Just save two paths in two separate files.. not everything has to be that automated ;-D
seriously.. yesterday I couldn’t send a parcel cos at the post office they have everything automated .. just temporarily they lost connection with the server and it couldn’t auto-fill the city name from typed-in post code.. So it wouldn’t go to registering my parcel.. I could not pay for it.. even though the price was there on the screen..

Thanks for confirming this feature has not been implemented yet.

i also put forward ideas in the past but not implemented yet. So many people wanna that idea. to speed up the animation work. We don’t want a time that is too accurate so we have to manually input the minutes and seconds. But to make work easier and faster. So my idea its like a shortcut that will input automaticaly. Thread 1 and Thread 2 its almost 4 years old. I dont see its at the roadmap of Enscape too.