Video - multiple camera paths?

I’ts been a while since I have tried the video features in Enscape, and I have a question, that I hope it’s ok I ask, instead of using the time to try - is it possible to setup multiple camera tracks with encsape?

Like one track that shows an overview of the project, and a other setup that is zoomed in, and shows a room.

Thanks (and sorry for the laziness)

Jorgensen

Yes, but you need to set each one up individually and save/load them as required. You also need to render them out individually (no batch command/button, although I’m sure that it’s on the wish-list)

Thanks @Gadget_1

Jorgensen

As @Gadget_1 mentioned, the ability to batch export a series of video paths is on our agenda. In this case, you want to also be able to create multiple video paths in one project, without having to save/load them individually? :slight_smile:

Yes

I’ve filed a corresponding feature request for that. Thanks @Jorgensen_dk ! :slight_smile:

I’d like to give a +1 to this feature request. Having to save and load separate paths isn’t too big of a deal, but it would be nice to just have them live in the file simultaneously. Just a little easier to work with.

+1

@AugustR and @Micha , added your upvotes to the topic. Thank you! :slight_smile: