Bathroom day and night rendering test

wonderful work :thumbup:

(what is that big bright white rectangle the mirror?)

I think he has used a rectangle light to provide a false sunlight through the window (since the window-blind image blocks it all out). Emitters are hidden when you look at them, but show up in mirrors.

Thank you。It’s rectangular light, used to simulate the light of the window, and I don’t know if Enscape will fix it in the future.

Thank you。It’s rectangular light, used to simulate the light of the window, and I don’t know if Enscape will fix it in the future.

Great images! There are better options than placing an area light inside the room in front of the window.

  • Increase the outside brightness (Skybox brightness)
  • Put an emissive surface (not an area light) outside the window

Both should look better and do not show this rectangle in the mirror.

Thank you for your advice.

I don’t know if the rectangular light will have more features, such as hidden reflection, as well as AI noise reduction function, personal folly.