It would be a very useful feature to get an even more “real” camera lens effect.
Submitted on AHA Ideas by Johannes Gehrke (CMAX-I-12).
It would be a very useful feature to get an even more “real” camera lens effect.
Submitted on AHA Ideas by Johannes Gehrke (CMAX-I-12).
I would like to add lens flare effects to this request. It is described in more detail in this forum thread. (https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36553.0)
Submitted on AHA Ideas by A A.
Please would you add that as a separate Idea on its own. Entirely possible that one would be done before another etc. so different features should always have their own requests. Thanks for understanding!
Submitted on AHA Ideas.
Sure, Tom, no problem, I just thought that all lens effects actually belong to the same thing. And I didn’t want to duplicate ideas to avoid creating a mess.
Submitted on AHA Ideas by A A.
TY for the consideration! And perfectly understandable to have approached it this way
I would treat these two differently though, as it could be they can be developed at the same time, but could turn out that one could get done first, so we’d want to track the status separately. Another helpful hint as we all get used to the new portal - we’re able to merge ideas here when they are submitted, so my suggestion would be to err on the side of creating something separately as we can always combine it here if it turns out it’d be best slotted in with another request. The main thing is, thank you for submitting a great suggestion, and thank you for understanding about doing a new separate post ![]()
Submitted on AHA Ideas.
moved to jira https://jira-chaos.atlassian.net/browse/CMAX-1306
Submitted on AHA Ideas by Marcin Miodek.
I saw you added this to the roadmap. Is this just a simple channel shift like we do in Photoshop, or a more physically accurate implementation like in the DOF Pro plugin, for example, with longitudinal chromatic aberration, where there’s a difference between front and back bokeh and so on? Should we be excited?![]()
Submitted on AHA Ideas by A A.
Released in Corona 15, May 27th 2026.
Submitted on AHA Ideas.
AHA Ideas status: Released.
Set during AHA Ideas to Discourse migration.