Yes, I deleted the corona folder out of the R20 plugins folder then unpacked from the installer and copied the new corona folder over to the R20 plugins folder.
Full-speed non-debug version
Build timestamp: Feb 19 2019 19:40:23
Version: 4.0 daily Feb 19 2019 (core 4 (DailyBuild Feb 20 2019))
Cinema version: CINEMA 4D Studio R20.057 S
Plugin status: initialized successfully
My scene crashes Cinema 4D immediately after opening it with the new version. January version was fine and stable.
MacOS 10.14.3 , Cinema 4D R20.026, Corona 4 20 February version.
It crashes only with this one. Other simpler scenes seem fine. It has lot’s of volume builder meshes and the crash happens as far as I can tell immediately after these volume objects are parsed (although it might not be related at all). See my message above if you would like me to upload this scene. Thank you.
Hi! I rendering with new Corona renderer ( Corona Renderer 4) and have very slow calculating GI, memory (RAM) is quickly over ( Maybe I have too old processor…